[lbo-talk] anri conspiracy theorists

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:26:20 PDT 2006

I have such many doubts wleswhere too.

I doubt if Indian parliamnet was not a planed one by somebody inside to create a case against Pakistanha at that junsture of time? Why was Indian army moved to t the borders and kept there at great expense for two years without any work and quielty withdrawn ? who gave orders for such moves ? I suspect US orders all these plans every where through its lakey for its own purpose.

war on terrorism would be won only by not acquiring enemies and acquiring friends if possible. Military power in this shoadow boxing has no chance of success.

-- kalalepsarathy