[lbo-talk] A question for the anti-"conspiracy"-theorists about9/11

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Aug 21 23:27:03 PDT 2006

joanna wrote:

> --I don't like the way those buildings imploded.
>
> --I don't like the way every bit of the debris was carefully carted away
> and dumped somewhere where no one could every get at it again
>
> --I don't like the way there was no attempt at an investigation

There were a variety of investigations. I watched a program about 9/11 the other night that mentioned the following investigations:

1) Investigations by city agencies and outside labs to identify body fragments, mostly by using DNA testing, but also by using personal items found in the rubble.

2) Investigations by engineering firms, academics and other people into why the buildings collapsed the way they did.

If you are suggesting that additional independent criminal investigations should have been conducted, you'll get my agreement about the lack of independent investigations. Of course, this isn't what the 9/11 "truth" movement is asking for. They've already assumed that the government blew up the buildings through pre-set demolition charges.

Of course, this begs the question about how an administration that is so incompetent could have organized such a conspiracy in its first 8 months of being in office despite the distractions of taking office.

Chuck