[lbo-talk] A question for the anti-"conspiracy"-theorists about9/11

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Aug 22 06:58:09 PDT 2006

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> So Chuck -does the below mean that we can henceforth dismiss any
> declaration you make on this topic as a lie or distortion:-
> http://www.justicefor911.org/press.php
> On November 19, 2004, the "Justice for 9/11" Steering Committee

My point is that independent investigations are not the main thrust of the conspiracy movement. They are chiefly interested in getting people to believe their conclusions--based on no evidence--that the U.S. organized the attacks and blew up the WTC towers.

> furthermore, why did has the admnistration blocked investgations into
> 9-11?

That's pretty obvious. Because they are fascist control freaks.

> Chuck - how do you know or why do you assume that the plot - whoever put
> it together - was planned it in 8 the months prior to it happening?

The available evidence and the obvious facts point to a group of Islamic fundamentalists who planned the attacks for several years. There is no evidence that the Bush administration planned the attacks or knowlingly allowed them to happen.

I think the
> real question that goes begging about the official story -even if one
> accepts it on its face - is - who within the US security apparatus
> enabled the alleged hijackers - they must have had, as a practical
> matter, even a little help from *someboy* 'inside' - no?

There isn't any evidence that the hijackers got any help from the inside. It would be hard to keep this a secret, as secrets of this magnitude would be hard to keep secret. What really happened is that the U.S. intelligence apparatus is too huge and incompetent to have organized any of this or to have encouraged it to happen.

The U.S. government just isn't that powerful or omniscient. This is a key fact that the liberal 9-11 conspiracy movement completely misses. They ascribe an amount of power to the government that it just doesn't possess. They believe that an all powerful Daddy organized these evil acts.

Chuck