[lbo-talk] 10 years ago in Paris: Eglise Saint Bernard

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Wed Aug 23 16:31:29 PDT 2006

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/portfolio/ 0,12-0 at 2-3226,31-805759 at 51-755939,0.html

I think that was the occasion of my first mail to lbo, from my dial- up connection in the student dorm where I stayed then.

They were the first wave of Pasqua Laws' overstayers. The Pasqua laws had been voted 3 years earlier, with not much protest. 3 years later people started to realized what that meant. 10 years later Sarkozy is attacking kids and their families. And every year new laws are voted against immigrants.

Jean-Christophe Helary