[lbo-talk] A question for the anti-"conspiracy"-theoristsabout9/11

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:25:03 PDT 2006

On 8/24/06, Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So yes, Ellsberg clearly has doubts that the 9-11 story begns and ends
> with the alleged hijackers - this is also clear based on his support of
> whistleblower Sibel Edmonds who has *alleged that the US State Department
> had blocked investigations showing links between criminal drug trafficking
> networks and the terror attacks on 9/11.*
> http://www.breakfornews.com/Sibel-Edmonds1.htm

Joe,

You do not make distinctions.

Your reasoning is thus:

"If you disagree with me that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, then you must believe that the powers-that-be are telling the truth about 9/11."

You don't say this here, but you imply this over and over again.

First of all one can easily list the range of reasons why Government sectors might lie about any or all aspects of 9/11. But mostly the range of reasons go from

1) The whole truth is not coming out because, the events of 9/11 were planned and executed by sectors of the U.S. government or sectors of the Bush Regime.

2) The whole truth is not coming out because, sectors of the government are covering up their own incompetence.

Now you can accept anything within this continuum and still accept the idea that those in the U.S. government and the Bush Reigime have reasons to lie and cover-up various aspects of the events of 9/11.

There is massive evidence that the U.S. government and the security agencies are incompentent and that there stated mission (protecting "homeland security") was not carried out on 9/11, has never been carried out before or after 9/11, and will never be carried out. That is because the stated mission of the "national security" agencies of various type, is the propaganda presentation to the U.S. public and is tertiary, and the primary and secondary missions of these national security agencies is imperial extension and economic transfer from the taxpayers to corporations.

There is absolutely no evidence, none, that 9/11 was an inside job.

N -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060824/14774f75/attachment.htm>