[lbo-talk] A question for the anti-"conspiracy"-theorists about 9/11

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Aug 24 09:32:17 PDT 2006

ravi wrote:

> Sure, I do believe that you believe this has nothing to do with me, but
> unfortunately it does, since I posed the initial question and the this
> fork of the thread followed directly (AFAICT) from that post.

I'm sorry, but I was being totally honest when I said that my post had nothing to do with you. I try to stick with arguing about points people make, not against or with the people making those points.

It looks at this point like this thread has devolved, so it's a good thing that Doug is back to put a damper on the 9/11 discussion. Still, I thought we had a good discussion in which I found plenty of material to put on my anti-9/11 movement page that I'm developing for Infoshop.org.

Chuck