[lbo-talk] Democracy Now website

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Fri Aug 25 09:29:58 PDT 2006

Do any of you use both Firefox and Internet Explorer? If so check out Democracy Now and see if the Firefox shows their website hacked. On my PC IE shows the website like it should be, but on Firefox I have pictures from other websites replacing the ones normally on their front page. For example there is a chess piece replacing several pictures, and a small picture of girls in a bikini on one of them, even Noams' picture was replaced with a odd photo or two.