[lbo-talk] Reversing common wisdom on pornography

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 08:12:04 PDT 2006

I'm pretty sure that Oxford Debate Team argued something similar last fall, porn as outlet, etc.

[Until about a month ago, I worked at the periphery of the porn industry in video-on-demand services, and followed these issues pretty closely. I can assure you that database management was never sexier. Well, I got to attend last year's AVN Award Show, which was equal parts cool/lame.]

Cheers, J T.