[lbo-talk] Reversing common wisdom on pornography

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Aug 27 11:51:07 PDT 2006

since one of these asshole radfems has been basically stalking me lately and has threatened to out me -- digging up personal information that is very hard to locate -- I'd appreciate it if y'all would respect my wishes as to my name.

It is Bitch, Bitch | Lab, BL, pulpculture, pulp, cunt, whore, whatever. OK?

And Jordan? Please get rid of CC's post form the archive if possible.

As for the rest, what are you talking about? Nothing I said in my post to which Wendy replied was ironic. It was a description of the way "they" think, a word I used frequently enough to indicate that it wasn't my thinking, and with the referent to "they" being quite clear: radfems.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org