[lbo-talk] KISS's Gene Simmons sends video to IDF war hero

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 12:23:02 PDT 2006

http://newsbusters.org/media/2006-08-25-nasrallah.mp3

Palestinian boy band , "Firkat Ishaman, " with their top 40 hit, ""Hawk of Lebanon," on Nasrallah.

I hail thee, hawk of Lebanon

I welcome thee, Hassan Nasrallah

Here are your men, Hezbollah

Victory, victory with the help of God.

Nasrallah, this brave person

He responded to the calls to take vengeance

The Arab blood became hotter and hotter

The boldness and the courage that characterizes this battle is an Islamic courage

You can launch as many rockets as you want

But our people will never surrender

History will write your story

And God will always bless you

Your rockets in Israel all generations will talk about

And your Katyushas have scared the Zionists

Nasrallah, raise your voice

Our people are used to welcoming death

We do not want money or treasures or wealth

All we want is to live a free life

Blood only brings blood

And I hope we can destroy your life and make you worry

Zionism and Zionists are the biggest poison in Arab land