[lbo-talk] Walter Benn Michaels Article Request

Auguste Blanqui blanquist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 05:41:20 PDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Auguste Blanqui <blanquist at gmail.com> Date: Aug 31, 2006 8:41 AM Subject: Walter Benn Michaels Article Request To: blanquist at gmail.com

Can someone with an American Prospect subscription post the new Walter Benn Michaels article against diversity/multiculturalism? I didn't like his NYTimes magazine piece on this topic -- it didn't seem all that diff. from Tomasky/Gitlin -- but Adolph Reed said that the new book version is much better, and I'd be curious to see how the argument has evolved or become more nuanced. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060831/d07ae2f1/attachment.htm>