[lbo-talk] Move-On's rigged election

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Thu Aug 31 11:03:55 PDT 2006

I'm assuming this will be posted after my prior submission about MoveOn's holding an unannounced under-the-radar quicky 24 hour "vote" on whether to endorse Hillary or Tasini.

The more I think of it, the more the enormity of this scam becomes clear to me.

1) Backed into this pretense of democracy by widespread dissatisfaction with their role in regard to this campaign, I wouldn't be surprised if MoveOn has alerted its pro-Hillary people to vote, aiming to produce the appearance of legitimacy.

2) Isn't it full of irony that MoveOn should rig elections in the great tradition of Bush vs Gore?

3) Perhaps this can be turned around, if people receiving MoveOn's mailing will vote for Tasini and ask others to do so.

Jesse Lemisch