[lbo-talk] Sadrism, in qualified defence of

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:25:39 PDT 2006

It does not seem odd. People grasp at straws. The politicians don't seem legitimate. Sadr seems to have some integrity. Sort of like the woman from Lebanon Doug interviews about Hezbollah -- a mixture of admiration & dislike.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com