[lbo-talk] Anarcho-Punk CD series last comp release: "Anti-Capitalism"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 15:21:07 PDT 2006

Punk rock overlord Al Quint has some good recent Dicks photos at his blog, Suburban Voice.

http://subvox.blogspot.com/

The Dicks have played on-again, off-again here in Texas for the past couple of years. The played at this year's Chaos en Tejas last May (played a track by them on Radio Schizo then). A lot of ex-TX hardcore bands like MDC and DRI are still going strong, of course.

Also, I really like pre-1990 Neurosis (1st LP and EP). I think there's some good stuff there. 90s Neurosis was meh, but there's also some brighter spots in that material, too. But to each their own.

-B.

Joel Schalit wrote:

"Wow, the Dicks. I hear they recently reformed. I saw them at Rock Against Reagan when I was a wee tike. "