[lbo-talk] LBO 2008 Dem POTUS poll

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Dec 1 11:07:08 PST 2006

On Fri Dec 1, Doug Henwood wrote:

> That accomplished, I will look highly askance on discussion of the Dem
> primary until 1/1/08. It is a total waste of time ...

No argument from me there. But I humbly propose to the more active who occassionally canvas us with lbo-snap polls on more important subjects that we use the IRV form (with a drill holes option, and without an overlapping "none of the above") in the future. I think it's an inherently interesting mode of collective opinion determination.

Michale