[lbo-talk] Re: How easy is it to get polonium 210?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Dec 1 11:29:45 PST 2006

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Daniel Davies wrote:

> I hope that Charles B is noting that the tables have been turned here with
> regard to the usual treatment of conspiracy theories. We are the rational
> ones this time, making the simple assumption that this was a case of state
> murder.

Nice try, Daniel, but by definition you can't be a conspiracy theorist if you espouse the hegemonic theory. Otherwise Bush, Cheney and everyone on top would be classed as such for their al-Qaeda/Iraq connection theory. Not to mention their upcoming Iran as heart of an evil global network theory.

Getting the state stamp of approval transforms cult into religion.

Michael