[lbo-talk] Re: How easy is it to get polonium 210?

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 13:18:27 PST 2006

You would not need to do anything other than grind them into dust in a fume hood, something I can easily do at home, in order to kill someone with the polomium 210 in these brushes. Unfortunately you would need a jigger full of the dust to do someone in and it would be hard to conceal that large of an amount in a drink.

The poisoning was obviously not done by someone with such amateurish equipment but rather the polomium 210 used to kill this dude was created in a nuclear reactor or particle accelerator. Industrial grade polonium just won't work for this application.

John Thornton