[lbo-talk] Time to Get Religion

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Dec 3 13:12:42 PST 2006

Angelus Novus wrote:

> I am not referring to Noam Chomsky's attitude towards
> religion. I am referring to the lack of
> ideology-critique common to all anarchists. Chuck and
> Noam Chomsky's anarchisms may be far apart, but the
> "just the facts" attitude is common to both.

You are just another semi-intelligent, knee-jerk anti-anarchist. If this were an Indymedia board you'd probably be posting some tired canard about anarchists being a bunch of "adolescents."

Lack of ideology critique? Have you ever cracked a book written by anarchists?

Hey, the Tooth Fairy is calling! If you answer her call, the Left will be relevant again!

Chuck -------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/