[lbo-talk] Time to Get Religion

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 15:00:11 PST 2006

> > Are there religious anarchists, with a non-authoritarian G/god?
> >
> > Doug

http://archive.ucimc.org/feature/display/130226/index.php

Hundreds Attend Conference on Anarchism & Christianity

Aug 2006 A report on the fourth annual conference organized by the online community jesusradicals.com. Entitled "Here in this Place: Anarchism and Christianity in our Context," the weekend's program focused on "how to put your faith and ideas into practice in the belly of the Empire."

http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/585

Here in this Place: Anarchism and Christianity in our Context Submitted by worker on Sun, 2006-07-23 18:02. Anarchist Practice | Events | Identity August 4-5, 2006 Illinois Disciples Foundation 610 E. Springfield Avenue Champaign, Illinois Contact: jesusradicals AT jesusradicals.com

-- Michael Pugliese