[lbo-talk] Re: Juan Cole on Rumsfeld's memo (Doug Henwood)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:06:05 PST 2006

>From: Daniel Davies <d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk>
>
>... as far as I can tell, the coalition does not appear to currently have
>even the minimal and shamefully underprepared evacuation plans for its
>local
>contacts and employees that the US had in the last days of Saigon.

I beg to disagree. The US has made enormous strides as a service economy since 1975, so I am sure at the least they are well prepared to offer frequent flier miles to any Iraqi evacuee lucky enough to hitch a ride on a fleeing US helicopter.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001