[lbo-talk] LBO Spouses

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 12:18:38 PST 2006

Yoshie wrote:
> Where are the female partners of LBO-talk men, most of whom appear to
> be heterosexual? What are they doing while LBO-talk men are posting
> here? Doing housework that LBO-talk men are shirking?

Ha ha... good question. In my case I have to admit that I generally post to get away from the kids - but that is only because I pick them up from school. I don't talk about Mrs Heartfield's work, because the last time I did I got her into trouble. She works full-time in TV, whereas I only work part time. I think she thinks that discussion lists are daft. She is sporadically active politically, and certainly more militant than me.