[lbo-talk] hymn

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 14:22:09 PST 2006

Russia uses that anthem today, but with different words. I must say it kicks ass in both versions (actually there have been three sets of lyrics, since the Stalin references got taken out in the 1950s). The rock group Leningrad does an instrumental version on electric guitar as a tribute to Hendrix. I can probably find it on the web if wnyone cares.