[lbo-talk] Bitchlab is dead

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 17:42:35 PST 2006

Bitch|Lab:

Have you ever tried servage.net to host?

http://www.servage.net/page/hosting_features/

I use it for cultpunk.com and it's been extremely reliable and inexpsensive. I heard about it from a friend who says the secret is to "go for the web hosting providers who primarily host porn sites! They don't care about content and usually give better offers for heavy bandwidth usage!"

Anyway, that's what I did, and that's what I am using for cutpunk.com. Your site is probably way more popular than cultpunk.com, but I can recommend servage.net as I've been using them with zero glitches and lots of mp3 and video hosting for various bands.

-B.

Self-promo bit:

CULTPUNK.COM has interviews with:

*** SEAN MCGHEE, compiler of Anarcho-Punk CD Series/singer/ounderof UK anarcho-punk band Psycho-Faction 1979-1985 -- interviw about anarchism and punk rock: http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=106

*** WORLD BURNS TO DEATH, Austin's hardcore anti-war juggernaut of gloom: http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=95

*** ALICJA TROUT: One-woman rock-and-roll powerhouse from Memphis, worked at Sun records, has been singer w/ punk bands like Lost Sounds, Destruction Unit, River City Tanlines, currently runs her own punk label: http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=112

*** GIANT HAYSTACKS, Gang of Four-ish political post punk for the modern age: http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=115

*** France's DEATH TO PIGS: modern political post-punk: http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=103

LOTS MORE.