[lbo-talk] Time to Get Religion

Alex zap_path at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 20:30:23 PST 2006

--- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Alex wrote:
> >
> > of unnecessarily obscure
>
> That "unnecessarily" turns the whole post to bullshit. Of course no one
> wants unnecessarily obscure anything. How silly can you get.

That just isn't true. Why do you think people like puzzles or codes? I claim that, as a matter of fact, the obscure language typically isn't necessary and is just added in order to sound smart. However, I'll freely admit I dislike it aesthetically too much to be willing to thoroughly investigate the matter. When I have taken the time to try and peel this stuff off, I've found very little is left.

-Alex