[lbo-talk] Hitch: women aren't funny

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 18:00:48 PST 2006

Joanna:

Humor in a man means that he is capable of surprising you and this has sexual implications that are welcomed by women -- given that men can be so, hmmm, machine-like.

True that.

At last, fate (and by "fate" I mean the mood I'm in) has given me an opportunity to reveal that I'm not a machine-like man, but an actual machine - a Matsushita Series 7000 Chronodroid (fully loaded with a lovely mocha chassis), sent from the terrifyingly hopeful year of 2573 with one mission: stop the development of LBO at any and all costs!

I've watched and waited for the main chance to carry out my orders and self-destruct into a pile of deliciously rich chocolate mousse. Sadly, I learned too late that the *LBO* my commanders were targeting me against is Lithium Triborate --

<http://www.redoptronics.com/LBO-crystal.html>

-- not this (primitive, by the sensual-net standards of my heroic time) online sushi bar.

Damn. I've got a lot of explaining to do when I get home to Tokyo V.

.d.

Let us weep in somber contemplation of the scientific and brutal destiny of the Greek brothers.

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/