[lbo-talk] anarchist comic strip

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 06:56:28 PST 2006

sorry if I'm using the wrong terminology here (it may not technically be anarchist and comic strip is probably a fairly uneducated way to describe it)

...but I remember seeing posted here, months maybe even last year, a link to a sequential art piece (that's probably more accurate) or two which starts out with people working in their offices and shows them progressively transforming the space (breaking windows, overturning furniture, burning things) and landing up with them partying outside, with greenery having overgrown the buildings and made it part of a more organic environment. There were a few of them but I haven't the slightest idea how to search for that in the archives or generally on the web. I'm hoping this sounds familiar to someone. Thanks in advance.