[lbo-talk] Bush Backs Away From 2 Key Ideas of Panel on Iraq

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Dec 8 09:15:09 PST 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 9:31 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Bush Backs Away From 2 Key Ideas of Panel on Iraq

Brit Hume & Co. really played up this conflict on Fox last night (and how about that NY Post cover on the Baker commish? "SURRENDER MONKEYS"!). So I wonder how this is going to work out. I'm guessing that Baker et al speak for the big bourgeoisie and Bush doesn't. So will there be a campaign against him forthcoming?

Doug