[lbo-talk] Term Crooked Politician Takes on New Meaning in India

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 10:13:07 PST 2006

--- Sujeet Bhatt <sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was actually trying to draw attention to a
> positive trend in India -
> the judiciary is slowly but surely tightening the
> screws on corrupt
> legislators. Check this out:

Don't be naive Sujeet! We all know those Indians are up to no good. This so-called "tightening the screws" on "corrupt legislators" is all a ruse by the authoritarian megalomaniac Abdul Kalam to crush dissent and ruthlessly consolidate power into his own hands. Similarly, the conflict in Kashmir was deliberately engineered by Kalam in order to bolster his approval rating. His hands are soaked in blood! The central government in India appoints the governors! It's anti-democratic! Down with the Indian neo-imperialists!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Cheap talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. http://voice.yahoo.com