[lbo-talk] Prose Style, was Time to Get Religion

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 12:28:59 PST 2006

Damn, what a great exchange going on here. I've had sporadic web access all week and will continue to have until next week. Wish I could follow this as closely as it deserves. And while I will miss bitch lab and hope for a comeback, it's nice to see bitch here more often.

One quick thing about persuasion. This is one of only a few lists I've ever followed closely and I've benefitted muchly from the back and forth. It's great to see your own words in a post and think that maybe that's not what you really think. Then you realize what you think has changed a little, or maybe a lot, because of the discussion you're participating in.