[lbo-talk] waste of time

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Dec 8 15:01:22 PST 2006

Is there anything more pointless than this?

> NYC Impeachment Forum
> Sponsored by Democrats.com
>
> Featuring: Elizabeth Holtzman, former Congress Member Cindy
> Sheehan, Co-Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace Bob Fertik, Co-
> Founder of Democrats.com, ImpeachPAC.org, and ImpeachForChange.org
>
> This is part of a national weekend of Town Hall Meetings on
> Impeachment sponsored by Democrats.com, Progressive Democrats of
> America, and our allies in ImpeachForChange.org.
>
> Saturday, December 9 from 1-3 pm New York Society for Ethical
> Culture 2 W. 64th St. New York City Tickets $10
>
> Co-sponsored by The Nation
The guy's not going to get impeached. He's out in two years. Why not organize an antiwar movement instead? Or a demo at the KC bullet factory that Chuck0 mentioned. The liberals are going to be lost without Bush, and confused every time a Dem "betrays" them. Oh, but there's Obama! He'll lead us to the promised land!!