[lbo-talk] U.K. Complains to Russia, Says Pro-Putin Youths Harassing Envoy

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 01:43:33 PST 2006

This was kind of funny. I think Donahue was trying to let reality slip past his censor when he let this through:

The group said "the first person to issue a genuine challenge to the regime of oligarchic capitalism by strengthening the state was Vladimir Putin."

This is true, you know.

(It's also hilarious to call a motley group of lunatics and opportunists the political opposition. They are not the political opposition, the political opposition is the Communist Party [website here: http://www.cprf.ru/ )and the Movement Against Illegal Immigration.)

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601085&sid=aDy15GnKqYcw&refer=europe