[lbo-talk] Prose Style, was Time to Get Religion

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 13:38:58 PST 2006

How terrible, to expect people`to adhere to norms. I mean, that's really bad. It's judgmental and you shouldn't do that. No no no.

Worse: the idea that some norms are better than others. Very elitist white male and Eurocentric racist and imperialist. Gasp. Bad.

And criticising peiople for contradicting themselves, thaty's judgmental, normative, white male and Eurocentric too. It was white Euriopean males who invented logic and imposed on everyobe as a tool of domination. Except they stole it from Black African Egyptians. But still, it's Bad. Like being judgmental. Except about imposing white male Eurocentric norms on people.

(Sheesh. Are we going into "I just got my brain wash=ed by Politically Correct Shampoo and I Can't Do A Thing With It" mode?)