[lbo-talk] Brad The Pig

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 10:58:42 PST 2006

Did anyone catch this epitaph for Kirkpatrick from Brad DeLong?

"Let me express my condolences to her two surviving sons John Evron and Stuart Alan Kirkpatrick, whom she loved beyond all measure. "She was a good friend to my grandfather Earl. She was an American and a world patriot: her counsel--even at its most boneheaded--was always devoted to advancing the security of the United States and the cause of liberty and prosperity around the world."

<http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2006/12/rip_jeane_j_kir.html>

God, DeLong -- you really are a vile fucking pig.

Dennis