[lbo-talk] Chile has lost a hideous butcher

Evergreen Readers and Writers uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Wed Dec 13 08:37:15 PST 2006

Very appropriate indeed. The rabid-gone capitalism's rabid jackals' in their headlessness of a century. They are worth their place amongst the rabid-beasts---i.e. the bourgeoisie headless statespersons. The article in blogger is excellent in depicting the the connection of rabid buthcher, Pinochet to the US rabid-lot and Co. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:57 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Chile has lost a hideous butcher