[lbo-talk] Chile has lost a hideous butcher

Evergreen Readers and Writers uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Wed Dec 13 08:44:36 PST 2006

http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2006/12/but-band-plays-on.html

Yes the article in the above link is worth to be read twice or thrice and thought about. Abu Zarkabi, the better and straightforward man in comparison to the hypocratic Rabid Beasts ruling USA. ----- Original Message ----- From: "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> To: "LBO Talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:26 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Chile has lost a hideous butcher