[lbo-talk] National Accounts

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:43:30 PST 2006

Well, except "Chinese" capital stock wouldn't be growing if the goods weren't headed to the U.S..

Let's say America had a low-wage prison colony and migrated all its capital stock there. How different would that look from what we see now?

With such a huge disparity in wages, it's cheaper to migrate capital stock to the developing world than to build it here.

And last time I heard, America's capital stock was actually newer than Japan's.

Boddi