[lbo-talk] poor underpaid CEOs

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 14 14:30:53 PST 2006

At 11:58 AM 12/14/2006, Doug Henwood wrote: The "free" worker is always afraid of ending up on
>the sidewalk, but when you ain't got nothin' you got nothin' to lose.

writing my imaginary fuck you letter to a recent client this morning, I had an epiphany. I'm through. Done. Finis! The struggle to avoid losing what little I have, a roof over my head, is simply too enslaving. I'm tired of people pretending they are giving me a gift when they want me to give my labor away for free. I have decided to chuck it all and, as I'm going, I'm going to have fun on the way to the homeless shelter.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org