[lbo-talk] Cricket eat cricket - Swarming behavior --

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Dec 15 10:21:32 PST 2006

Obviously, they aren't making the "best" of any situation since they do not make decisions. Were they human, their behavior is the behavior of the sociopathic criminal since humans do have a choice. That they choose to eat one another when they have options is an indication of how twisted our moral systems have always been.it's amazing any one of us gets up everyday, looks at ourselves in the mirror without puking all over our bunny slippers.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org