[lbo-talk] Query re Chomskey Video was Prose Style

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Dec 16 08:13:37 PST 2006

I don't hear well enough to follow a complex argument on a video. Does a transcript of the video K is referring to below exist? Ignorance of the original video plus K's informal & elliptical style joined to make the following only partially intelligible. The second paragraph in particular (which I take to be a sarcastic paraphrase of Chomsky) is a bit opaque.

Carrol