[lbo-talk] rating the professions

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 14:17:55 PST 2006

Physicians aside there seems to be a roughly inverse relationship between respect for integrity and pay. Hmm. What does that tell us, nice guys finish last?

I am glad to see that lawyers at least finish above legislators, HMO managers, and car and insurence salesmen in public perceptions of our integrity, and at least tie with business mangers.