[lbo-talk] behind the assassin

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 20:53:35 PST 2006

It is futile to argue this as we will never know. as for the tendency to conjecture and draw conclusions it has no practical value. He would be murdered by someone who has has a stake in his continued existence. It is too much trivialising to think that the direct intervention of a President is needed to to eliminate a petty orderly in the system. In evry nation including so called emocracies this is happenning all the time supplying

fuel to the the gossipping media. Of course we cannot stop the West from exploiting the incident to tarnish Putin.

-- kalalepsarathy -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061218/53aa13eb/attachment.htm>