[lbo-talk] exile editor poisoned

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 23:54:43 PST 2006

Incidentally, I wonder if the "people of Chechnya" refered to includes the couple of hundred thousand Slavs, Jews and Armenians who were ethnically cleansed or murdered in the early 1990s and largely relocated without compensation for their stolen property to Stavropol Krai; the Terek Cossacks (four-fifths of whom fled in the 1990s); the tens of thousands of members of the Chechen intelligentsia who ran fleeing the Dudaev junta; the 200,000-300,000 Chechens who got the hell out of dodge during its independence to avoid being enslaved and/or killed by the Islamoids and Blut-und-Boden Ichkerian fascists; or the pro-Moscow Sufi traditionalists of Gudermes who currently rule the place.

Since I suspect that Boddhi has never heard of any of these people, I will assume that the answer is no.

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> boddi satva wrote:
>
> > Yeah, Putin is a prince.
> >
> > Seriously, I know you have to go back there, but
> stop the bullshit.
> >
> > Ask the people of Chechnya how great a guy Putin
> is.
> >
> > Gimme a fucking break. He's turning Russia into
> yet another one-party
> > third world country.
>
> Boddi, the only thing you're demonstrating here is
> your complete ignorance.
>
> Joanna

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!