[lbo-talk] The Second Looting of New Orleans

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:32:15 PST 2006

This thread is entitled - "The Second Looting of New Orleans"

So I opened this thread hoping actually to read lbo-listers responses, arguments, ideas, descriptions of New Orleans. The Gods and Heroes of the threads (Chronos and Ariadne, no doubt) must have driven me made with rational expectations.

Does anyone actually have any thoughts about what is happening to the people of New Orleans? Any news, information, beliefs about how this all factors into the political/economic system?

Just asking.

Jerry