[lbo-talk] Poland considers making Jesus its official king

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 10:37:14 PST 2006

Well, if Scorsese and Dan Brown are right he had an extra-marital thing with Mary Magdalene. And his Church isn't cheap, but they'd pay for that anyway.

Don't you think that if you were dealing with the Almighty, you'd _ask_ if he wanted the job? It's pretty presumptuous to just appoint him, I think. Who works for whom here?