[lbo-talk] P-9 and meatpacking deunionization (was: The raids against immigrant workers)

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:39:19 PST 2006

Right, except their children ARE CITIZENS.

There's nothing "nativist" about what I'm saying.

I'm simply suggesting that it would be wise to deal with legal reality and also - and maybe this is just the wild Marxist in me - think about what American capital REALLY wants.

Do you, Doug, really think that America capital wants to deport millions of illegal workers?

You can't. Not really.

boddi