[lbo-talk] P-9 and meatpacking deunionization (was: The raids against immigrant workers)

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 17:26:45 PST 2006

Jerry wrote:

>It seems to me that boddi is saying that the "legal reality" has created a
>social reality.

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. I could even live with "illegal worker" in another context. The problem is the tough talk about not getting "hysterical" over deportations, among other examples. I think Julio picked this all apart very well.

(And that's setting aside problems with the word "hysterical" itself. No need to go there though because boddi doesn't like reading about gender.)