[lbo-talk] in which dd shits on progressives

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 21 08:24:22 PST 2006

At 11:06 AM 12/21/2006, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Dec 20, 2006, at 5:46 PM, bitch wrote:
>
>>heh. This essay is freakin' hilarious:
>>
>>http://d-squareddigest.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-shit-on-progressives-
>>of-this-planet.html
>>
>>and he doesn't let you down on the scatology either! Enjoy!
>
>What's a "progressive"?
>
>Doug

he defines them in his essay. and I'd add that if you apply a US frame to it, you won't get it. You have to think in terms of the UK -- though I see analogies with "liberals" in the u.s. who applaud TANF.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org