[lbo-talk] Vietnam to send 80,000 workers abroad in 2007

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Thu Dec 21 15:36:13 PST 2006

Chris Doss wrote:

> Anybody know how mny go to Russia?

Don't know, Chris. I will let you know if I find something.

>Moscow has a
> Vietnamese presence in the street markets and some
> Vietnamese involvement in organized crime.

There is some Russian presence in Vietnam. Don't know the aggregates, but see the follwing news.

Ulhas

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 15:12 - November 30, 2006

Russia firm to build seaside resort in Da Nang http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/travel/301106/travel_r.htm

Da Nang city's authority has permitted Nobel Oil group (Russian Federation) to invest in a seaside resort along Son Tra - Dien Ngoc road with a total investment capital of US $30.

Nobel Oil will lease 15 hectares in 50 years to build the resort, including hotels and villas, which is expected to open in 2008.

Nobel Oil is also investing in some projects for oil refinery in Dung Quat Economic Zone in Quang Ngai province.

© All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online.