blowjobs are gross (Re: [lbo-talk] How to Deconstruct Almost Anything)

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 21 12:32:45 PST 2006

At 02:58 PM 12/21/2006, Bill Bartlett wrote:
>At 12:43 PM -0500 21/12/06, bitch wrote:
>
>>Jerry, you are a smart guy. Is it really that hard to figure out the
>>whole thing about writing/speech in Derrida's stuff? So hard to figure
>>out why people use the word text and talking about "reading" a videogame.
>>Your argument re text/reading is just freakin' sloppy.
>
>Perhaps, but at least I can understand what he says.

you understand me, too.

OK. Holiday-time Game. Let's talk about this statement:

"since the dawn of the patriarchal co-option of human sexuality, has ever actually enjoyed this submissive sexbot drudgery (blowjobs). There's a reason that deep-throating a funk-filled bratwurst makes a person retch. Reason: It's fucking gross."

Are you yay or nay that statement. why or why not? is a blowjob inherently "fucking gross"? is this evidenced by the fact that, doing so, someone will retch?

At the very least, y'all could entertain a bitch while she fills out applications.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org