[lbo-talk] Re: Hillis Miller on de Man, Marx, & the Internet

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 22 13:13:27 PST 2006

> is a blow job inherently oppressive, yes or no?

Only if teeth come into play.

> Is it so gross, that it can never be an act between equals.

The sucker always has more power than the suckee.

> Is it ever the case that popular culture represents a blow
job as anything other than demeaning to women.

I'll pass to Miss Kilgallen as I know nothing about that section of popular culture.

But remember, when she left her hugely successful morning radio program Breakfast With Dorothy And Dick, the show quickly folded. Obviously, America did not want to start their day with Dick alone.

Brian